Lightspeed is seeking full-time, energetic, driven and passionate Product Specialist to join the Customer Success Team, based in Montreal. Reporting to the Product Specialist Team Lead, the Product Specialist will be responsible for facilitating Product Orientation sessions for new Lightspeed clients, to prepare them to begin using the Product. The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with customers in a technology-based organization and will not be afraid of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place - more than 50,000 businesses processing over $15 billion in transactions annually use Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed has received one of the largest funding for a Canadian tech company which has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology success story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Serving as a Lightspeed product expert, the product specialist is responsible for introducing our new customers to the various Lightspeed customer resources, as well as training customers on specific aspects of our products.
- Build and maintain an active relationship with the customer to further the customer’s satisfaction, business and growth.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through each stage of the post-sales relationship, including onboarding, follow-ups, and hand-off to support.
- Analyze and handle new and existing customer onboarding cases and lead the customer onboarding sessions.
- Scope out technical solutions to address customer requirements and recommend optimum solutions and support.
- Create and manage documentation that pertains to the Product orientations and processes.
- Reach out to customers who have not become transactional following their onboarding sessions.
- Lead onboarding webinars, for one-to-many sessions and respond to inquiries within the sessions.
- Work with Lightspeed Support for escalated tickets and assist in their resolution.
- Research and implement new technologies related to Product Specialist workflows, such as scheduling software, Google tools, and Salesforce/ Zendesk integrations.
- Provide in-person training to new and existing customers.
- Assist Support Specialists with customer onboarding inquiries.
- Review and analyze statistics related to new customer onboarding, Support, and Sales in order to improve customer retention and team performance.
- Participate in peer-reviews and evaluations.
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
- 3+ years experience in customer-facing activities in a B2B environment.
- 2+ years experience in Retail, e-commerce or Hospitality industry.
- Experience in training, onboarding or facilitating orientation sessions.
- BS in Social sciences, or equivalent experience.
- Good understanding of Retail (and/or Hospitality) Point of Sale technologies.
- Excellent written and spoken English & French.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Apple tools, web technologies, and networking.
- Knowledge of system integration through API.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Lightspeed Products (Retail, eCom, Restaurant) and Lightspeed integrations.
And what about the perks?
In addition to the benefits you see in the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- Brand new office in a castle
- Lots of growth opportunities!
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership
- Tech talks - Sharing is caring :)
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon
- Birthday treats every month - 400 people in Montreal, that’s a lot of cakes!
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family
- Work with highly skilled people
- A direct strategic influence on the future of retail!