As an Account Manager, you will be in charge of managing a book of Retail customers. Your goal is to retain these customers and mitigate churn, upsell the customers on additional modules, and ensure that customers renew their subscriptions on time. In addition, you will be tasked with upgrading qualifying customers to more advanced software platforms where applicable.
What you will be responsible for:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for your customers
- Demonstrate software solutions to your customers, from core POS products to modules and upgrades
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with your customers and identify upsell opportunities
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize the growth of your book of business
- Guide qualifying customers through their upgrade path from basic platforms to more advanced platforms
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers to identify accounts at risk and prevent churn
- Track key book of business metrics
What you will be bringing to the team:
- 2-3 years of experience in an account management role carrying a sales quota
- Understanding of solution-based consultative sales in a SaaS environment
- Ability to use Salesforce.com and other technologies to manage and organize pipeline
- Committed to a culture of positivity and high performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Professional poise and confidence while communicating with executives
- Value feedback and thrive on constant improvement and learning
- Strong work ethic, and a self-driven desire to succeed
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience in a Retail environment
- Fluency in French
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!