Lightspeed is seeking a full-time energetic and driven Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join the Strategic Solutions team, based in Montreal. Ideally, you are entrepreneurial with a keen sense of initiative and take charge of your professional development. The Customer Success team is on the front lines engaging with customers: from pre-close through renewal, they ensure our customers feel confident in the investment they are making.
The CSM will be responsible for implementation planning, coaching customers to ensure they are leveraging all available services, managing escalations of at-risk accounts, and identifying opportunities for account growth. A CSM will develop a deep understanding of the typical business challenges they face. They will be skilled at setting the right expectations and ensuring that as a company we meet those expectations.
- The CSM will serve as a key post-sale resource for strategic customers including establishing and managing individualized implementation plans, and removing any potential roadblocks that may arise.
- Plan and manage the delivery of proactive health checks and advocacy opportunities as part of the Customer Success engagement plan
- Monitor customer usage data, go live dates, health indicators and translate into strategies for success and account growth.
- Collaborate interdepartmentally to resolve at-risk customer escalations
- Funnel customer feedback to the appropriate teams to improve the end-to-end customer journey and address product gaps.
- Contribute to the development of customer resources.
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, extremely fast-paced environment
- Results-driven and autonomous
- Excellent judgement and an ability to resolve conflict quickly and efficiently
- Resourceful with a demonstrated ability to anticipate change and proactively adjust priorities and strategies accordingly
- Comfortable simultaneously managing multiple customers who are at different points on the customer journey
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships with enterprise and VIP customers
- 3+ years sales or customer-facing experience in B2B or B2C environments, preferably in a technology-related field
- Industry expertise in hospitality or retail
- Project management experience and/or certification
- Bachelor’s degree in business, social sciences, or hospitality/tourism
- Polished communication skills in both French and English, experiencing presenting to an executive-level audience