Lightspeed is seeking a full-time Data Quality Analyst to join our Data team, reporting to the Director of Corporate Development and Business Analytics . By analyzing and optimizing sales, finance, and operations data, you'll accelerate and improve our ability to make decisions by ensuring we have access to timely and accurate information. If you love digging into the root causes of problems, finding patterns, and working with multiple teams, then this is the role for you.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place - more than 50,000 businesses processing over $15 billion in transactions annually use Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and newly acquired eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed is backed by Accel Partners, iNovia Capital, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ), and Investissement Québec (IQ). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Monitoring data quality reports and timely fixing of errors.
- Testing the data quality available in the information systems and providing solutions to
- Manual and automated daily data reconciliation/manipulation for resolving quality issues in a timely manner.
- Manage data accuracy requests from other departments.
- QA new reports and automation processes.
- Collaborate with other members of the team on various projects to ensure good quality
data being used.
- Bachelor degree in Business Technology Management, Statistics, Mathematics or any other related fields
- Advanced MS-Excel knowledge.
- Ability to multitask
- Willingness to learn new data systems.
- Ability to take directions and to communicate issues.
- Great attention to detail and accuracy with data
- 1-2 years experience in a Business Analyst or Statistician role
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Ability to multitask and to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Interest in learning programming languages
- Interest in technology