Lightspeed is seeking an experienced sales leader to join us on our journey as we grow our Direct Sales teams in North America. With experience leading transactional sales teams via inside and outside sales channels. Reporting to the Senior Director of Hospitality - NOAM and owning a significant portion of Lightspeed’s revenue, the ideal candidate will bring a blend of seasoned leadership and drive; to push their teams to achieve revenue goals and operational excellence.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Lead Lightspeed’s customer and revenue acquisition efforts in the region; Ensure the region continually exceeds revenue and other key performance targets
- Coaching, mentoring and growing a team of Sales Managers (and their reports)
- Be a key part of the Regional leadership team and help drive strategic initiatives within the region and the broader company
- Track, report and manage progress towards regional sales goals
- Deliver feedback for the overall company product roadmap, be the voice of the customer
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team for recruitment and hiring needs
- Project and initiative management
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- 10+ years’ experience in a relevant sales leadership role with a bias towards coaching and development to get the best out of people
- Relevant work experience in an industry like hospitality, IT solutions, software sales, e-commerce, cloud applications, SaaS, or naturally... POS.
- Experience in analysing and reporting on metrics and data, and compiling reports
- Experience in managing large & distributed high performing sales teams in a high velocity environment
- Proven experience developing and executing on growth strategies
- Ability to shift easily between high level strategic talks and operational tasks
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Lightspeed is a people centric company, leaders standout here when they inspire their people to be more than they are today.
- The ideal candidate is hands-on and has a get stuff done attitude
- Ability to manage a diverse set of stakeholders
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!