Lightspeed is currently seeking a dynamic Executive Assistant to support Lightspeed’s VP Sales, Global. The successful candidate will provide critical administrative support that requires an in-depth understanding of Lightspeed’s corporate activities and practices. If you are a meticulous and articulate administrator who loves keeping people organized and thrives in fast-paced working environments, this may be the position for you.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place thanks to Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed has received one of the largest funding for a Canadian tech company which has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology success story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Manage and maintain the VP Sales schedule, meetings, and travel arrangements
- Arrange and coordinate meetings; take meeting minutes
- File, archive, and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Manage and track executive expenses
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents
- Coordinate various projects within the Sales team as required
- Perform miscellaneous duties as requested by the VP Sales
- 2-3 years of experience supporting VP level / C-level executives
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills with acute attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Excel and the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work under pressure and manage priorities
- Ability to work in a team environment, meet tight deadlines, and work on several projects simultaneously
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality; adept at handling sensitive documents and information
- Knowledge of Mac OS X
- Knowledge of Google calendar
- Interest in technology
And what about the perks?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!