Lightspeed is seeking a talented Growth Marketing Manager to lead performance marketing efforts for Hospitality in the North American region. The candidate will help plan, execute, and optimize paid media campaigns in order to drive sales and grow the Lightspeed brand.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Own the user acquisition targets for the Hospitality product in North America. Plan and execute Paid Social and Display campaigns. Collaborate with our talented SEM, SEO, and affiliates specialists to achieve goals for Hospitality.
- Track, report, and analyze the performance across all marketing channels
- Work with the creative and branding teams to create, manage, and optimize Youtube, display, paid social and direct media buying campaigns to achieve marketing objectives
- Monitor trends, investigate irregularities in performance and troubleshoot ad issues that affect delivery, performance, tracking, and reporting
- Select platforms, plan budgets, and forecast results for new campaigns
- Partner with creative team to request ad components such as images and copy
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience, with strong Facebook Ads Management experience
- Strong operations and analytical skills with an understanding of ad budgets, bidding strategies, pacing and optimization, and demand gen fundamentals across all channels
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Facebook / Instagram Ads, Facebook Business Manager, DV360, YouTube Ads
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to articulate ideas and results
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Lead-generation experience in a B2B environment
- Experience in a customer-facing marketing role
- Experience as a team lead or manager
What’s in it for you
You will get the opportunity to apply your digital marketing skills to deliver campaigns that have a direct impact on the success of Lightspeed’s new customer acquisition efforts.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!