Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
As an Implementation Consultant for our Vend product, you will help ensure that our retailers that purchase onboarding services successfully complete their onboarding and get the most out of our product, through training, guidance and sharing best practices for Vend by Lightspeed retail to maximize customer retention and overall customer experience. This position can be fully remote (Canada).
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Train and guide a set cohort of retailers with onboarding packages, to ensure their product instance is set up for success and they are successfully using our product
- Consistently achieve activation (onboarding success) and onboarding CSAT targets and SLAs and deadlines for retailer go-live dates
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through each stage of the post-sales relationship, including onboarding, follow-ups, and hand-off to support.
- Work with the retailer to understand their needs and ensure their workflows are set up for success, including guidance on best practice workflows
- Ensure each retailer in your cohort has their product and customer data correctly set up and their integrations are set up correctly
- Stay up to date with the product and retail best practices
- Identify upgrade opportunities for payments, 3rd party add ons and plan upgrades as appropriate
- Conduct scoping calls (when needed) pre-sale to determine retailers set up needs
- Documenting feedback to Product, Sales, and Operations to ensure we continuously improve our onboarding experience
- Contribute as part of the wider team to achieve organizational objectives
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Previous experience in a customer success role; experience in delivering training and professional services is a huge asset
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Intermediate Google Sheets or MS Excel skills
- Deep technical knowledge of retail industry and retail commerce tools is a bonus
- Ability to deliver results
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Self starter that seeks to identify and improve processes
- Knowledge and experience with eCommerce
What’s in it for you:
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
- Tons of growth opportunities into technical or people management roles
- Access to life and health insurance from day one of employment (premium covered by Lightspeed)
- Flexible paid time off policy (FPTO)
- RRSP Contribution Program
- Up to $500 in reimbursement for physical activity & health and wellness per calendar year
- Access to employee Apple purchase program for personal use
- Parental Leave Program
- Opportunity for remote and hybrid work
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!