IS Support Specialist
As a Support Specialist in the Information Systems team, you are an essential part of the success of Lightspeed. You will be ensuring our internal users obtain best in class support while using our line of business information systems. You will also be providing valuable insight on the challenges encountered by our users to help the development and product management teams prioritize features release and fixes.
What you’ll be responsible for OR What we need from you:
- Act as primary technical support contact for internal users on business systems related inquiries (Salesforce, Mulesoft, Coupa, ...)
- Ensure that all Support tickets (incidents, changes, requests, user access) are handled efficiently within the agreed SLAs
- Handle On-offboarding users in Lightspeed's Internal Systems
- Develop and document any necessary changes in Support flows, Reports & Dashboards in Jira Helpdesk
- Handle all employee inquiries (Slack & Jira) pertaining to functional use and technical support of internal systems and document issues using Jira, escalate issues as required
- Participate in grooming sessions with the Development team to ensure that identified bugs are being handled according to the agreed SLAs and added to upcoming sprints
- Help with compliance processes (SOX/ITGC)
- Arrange User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for system fixes and enhancements
- Create knowledge-based documentation material dedicated to operational efficiency
- Develop and document all internal processes for the administration and use of internal systems
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help internal employees
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Good technical troubleshooting skills
- 3 years of experience supporting internal business systems
- Great communication skills in order to handle internal and external communications
- Attention to detail
- Passion for documentation (Internal Processes and Bugs reported)
- Ability to multitask
- Strong knowledge of Permission sets, Profiles, Roles and Sharing rules within Salesforce
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Experience with ticketing systems (Topdesk, Jira Service Desk, ...)
- Experience with ITIL framework
- Worked in an Agile team environment
- Created technical and user friendly documentation in a previous role
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!