Hello, let's talk shop:
Lightspeed is on the hunt for a Junior Account Executive to join our Amsterdam-based Sales team. This role is an inside sales position working in our centrally located office at Herengracht and does not require travel. We are growing and therefore are looking to hire the best salespeople on the market who are happy to contribute to our success.
Are you ambitious? Are you experienced in sales, but you still want to learn a lot about deals before growing into a 'hardcore' sales role? Do you get excited every single time you talk to customers? If so, we want to hear from you!
Now we get to brag about us:
Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place -- more than 50,000 businesses processing over $15 billion in transactions use Lightspeed’s point-of-sale and eCommerce platforms for inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed is backed by Accel Partners, iNovia Capital, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ), and Investissement Québec (IQ).
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work.
Come work with us and find out what you can do.
As an account executive you will:
- Identify opportunities and maximize growth for our current customers, primarily through telephone and email communication
- Nurture all inbound leads through to qualification for the account management team
- Create a great impression to our customers by providing them with a world-class experience
- Identify customer needs to determine opportunities for upsells and cross-sells
- Manage multiple lead sources, including incoming calls, emails, and chats
- Manage existing customer database using Salesforce, to ensure all communications are logged and identified
- Work with the team to develop new strategies to grow current sales pipeline, and consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals
You need to have:
- Native Dutch and fluent English proficiency; any other language is a plus
- 1+ years of sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills on different channels (phone, e-mail…) as well as excellent listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity targets
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, result-oriented environment
- Passion for people and technology
Now your turn:
- Be part of a rapidly growing, market-competitive company where communicating with potential clients to boost the business was never such fun and money. We do the best work of our lives. And you?
Contact us and let's have a chat!