Now we get to brag about us
Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place thanks to Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and newly acquired eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed is backed by Accel Partners, iNovia Capital, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ), and Investissement Québec (IQ). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Provide support on complex projects and ad hoc analysis. Contribute to the design of financial models, scenarios, and sensitivities for projects and reporting requirements. Apply models and interpret results
- Build clear and insightful reports. Improve the financial reports reliability, accuracy, clarity and production time
- Automate and optimize efficient and accurate data flows between various financial and enterprise systems allowing for sustainable and scalable reporting
- Build relationships with other departments and help create system solutions to accurately record new business transactions for both operational and consolidated results
- Produce clear, well-structured documentation that supports reporting needs and audit processes
- Support the development and implementation of dashboards and management reports to meet the needs of all stakeholders (10%)
- Ensure that the business processes in place enable accurate financial information and put in place necessary corrective measures in a timely manner
- Understand the competitive landscape that Lightspeed competes within and assist with market analysis
- Assist in the annual audits by compiling information and analysis, as required by auditors
- Ensure reporting processes and key controls maintain SOX compliance
- Work with the Financial Systems and Support Group to ensure timely and accurate resolution of system related issues
- Participation in preparation of consolidated and non-consolidated internal management reports
- Work on ad hoc projects as assigned; such as assessment of new business activities or change of process
- Assist with special requests from the executive team
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Accounting or Finance
- Expert knowledge in Excel is a must
- 1-2 years experience related to Financial Analysis
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented, autonomous, and able to take initiative
- Able to handle a high volume of transactions
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
It would be amazing if you have
- Accounting designation
- Experience in an auditing company
- Experience building KPI
- Experience with budget
- Experience with NetSuite
- Experience with Adaptive Insights or planning software
- Experience with Looker
- Strong interest in Information Systems Software
- Brew up? We have a full self-service coffee set up in the office featuring coffee from Australia’s finest roasters.
- Collaboration with international teams in Australia, Canada and Europe.
- Work hard and play hard with office table tennis
- Team building events
- Competitive HMO and benefits
- Awesome modern office space located in Ortigas
- Flexible work from home policy
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!