Lightspeed is looking for a tech-savvy, sales driven Junior Partner Manager for the North American region to join our dynamic Partnerships team. Reporting into the Director of Partnerships, you will build and expand our App Store & Integration ecosystem with great partner products and make strategic deals that are valuable to the company.
On a daily basis you will pursue companies (varying from e-commerce/retail or hospitality start-ups to enterprises) that are - or might be - attractive to partner with. You then activate these partners to build on our platform and close a commercially attractive deal. You will support partners during app development, and aid to launch and help market the new apps to our merchants. You sort of play technical product manager for our upcoming apps and themes. You have a business mindset, are an excellent communicator, and understand API’s/coding and technical product management. You work to succeed and get paid to help other companies thrive on our platforms!
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place - more than 50,000 businesses processing over $15 billion in transactions annually use Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed’s recently completed $167 million financing round has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Recruit new app & integration partners on an on-going basis: manage onboarding and enablement processes and develop go-to-market strategies for each app in cooperation with the partner
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the App Store & Integrations in the region
- Research the enterprise app market to determine new apps, pricing & analyze competitive marketplaces
- Responsible for delivering defined ROI, key learning’s, reporting and evaluation of partnership impact to drive market share growth, brand awareness and sales
- Strong understanding of current trends, patterns, and events in the industry
- Fluent in English
- University degree in Engineering/Business/Marketing or other relevant studies
- 1+ years of related work experience – ideally with partnerships in software companies
- Excellent communication skills - you are a true relationship builder
- Passion for software technology in e-commerce / retail / restaurant
- You take initiative, you’re a self-starter and you act with confidence and conviction
- You are ambitious and driven to accomplish your goals
- You are a team player
- You have a strong attention to detail
- Understanding/experience with API's, Coding, HTML
- Fluency in French
- Knowledge of the retail/e-commerce/restaurant industry