In the role of Sales Operations Manager, the main drivers are stellar service, process, and attention to detail. You can expect to collaborate with our Sales, Finance, and Internal Systems teams while providing dedicated focus and leadership to achieve the highest level of operation.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Leading a team of Sales Operations Specialists and Analysts responsible for the review and approval of North American sales contracts, sales support, and operational reporting
- Collaborating with Internal Systems teams to integrate and constantly optimize opportunity review process
- Adopting recommended best practices learned through the development of new features and acquisitions of new businesses
- Monitoring operational metrics in order to continuously meet or exceed service level agreements (SLAs)
- Managing sales support channels and resources to provide best-in-class service internally and externally
- Ensuring ongoing conformity to all contractual, industry and regulatory obligations in the context of a publicly traded company operating world-wide
- Developing and maintaining trusted advisor relationship with leaders across Sales, Finance and Internal Systems
- Owning the internal audit process and ensuring they remain up to date with changes to the CRM and billing systems
- Reviewing and approving payouts related to partner revenue share agreements
- Overseeing all operational data uploads to the CRM as needed and collaborating with the data teams to ensure overall data integrity
- Other responsibilities as defined by management
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- 4-6 years in sales operations or related fields with leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, or related field
- A strong focus on process improvement and scalable operations
- Stellar time management and organization skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Perfect written and spoken English
- Ability to manage multiple mandates under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Recognized knack for problem-solving
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience with Salesforce reporting
- Experience conducting employee feedback sessions
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!