Lightspeed is looking for a Manager, Web Performance, to own our conversion rate optimization strategy. You’ll spend your days collaborating with stakeholders from a variety of departments in order to determine the best way to enhance the performance and user experience of our websites.
Reporting to the Director, Web Development & Marketing Operations, the ideal candidate is a self-starter, thinks strategically and is proactive in delivering insights vis-a-vis performance.
What you’ll be responsible for OR What we need from you
- Own conversion rate and UX across multinational website domains
- Manage relationships with developers, designers, product managers and cross-functional stakeholders to drive A/B testing roadmap
- Be a subject matter expert on website user behaviour
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- A proven track record of ownership in website conversion rate optimization
- First-hand experience using tools such as: Google Optimize, Optimizely, Google Analytics, Looker/Tableau, etc
- Experience running website experiments for high-traffic domains
- Ability to articulate experiment goals and results to a non-technical audience
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Basic understanding of statistics and probability
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience working in a B2B environment
- Experience working with multi-regional website domains
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!