We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator (MC) to join our Golf Digital Marketing Solutions team in Montreal. You will be a point of contact for new customers who sign on to have their marketing managed by Golf Digital Marketing Solutions.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day activities associated with the onboarding of new DMS customers, such as scheduling customer orientation sessions, and ensuring that all new customers get up running in a timely manner.
Additionally, you will play a key role in assisting the Digital Adoption Specialist with the planning and execution of specialized marketing plans on behalf of golf courses using DMS, which includes Social Media management, Email Marketing management, and Google - My Business management.
As a Marketing Coordinator, establishing early stage customer satisfaction and adequately supporting the Digital Adoption Specialist is imperative to the success of our DMS customers. That is where you come in!
What you’ll be doing:
- Participating in kick-off calls with customers to outline processes and manage customer expectations of the onboarding process
- Supporting the Digital Adoption Specialist in creating and outlining an implementation plan ensuring execution based on expected timelines
- Maintaining detailed documentation of customer interactions across various internal tools in order to track follow-ups with customers, and ensure transparency across the department
- Ensuring customer facing workflows are clear throughout the onboarding process
- Scheduling internal resources to complete project-related tasks
- Maintaining consistent and timely updates to the customer based on task completion and customer responsibilities during onboarding and post-live
- Managing the amount of time for customers to move from setup phase to the time they’re marketing initiatives are running
- Provide strategic insight to the Digital Adoption Specialists
What you need to bring:
Our team is responsible for providing the best service and technology in the industry to golf courses across the globe! Our Digital Marketing Solutions team is driven, hard working, and always willing to go the extra mile. Because we are in a position to grow quickly, your role will have an immediate impact on the team as well as your career aspirations.
So, if you are looking to come to work with incredible people every day and do the best work of your life, you have come to the right place.
- 1+ years of experience in B2B environments, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment.
- Degree in marketing or business, or an equivalent degree and/or experience.
- Polished overall communication skills including phone etiquette.
- Experience in B2C Social Media, Email Marketing, and Google My Business functionality
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a fun and competitive environment
Even better if you have, but not necessary (a bonus!)
- Knowledge of Mac OS X, iOS, G Suite,
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, ClickUp, Monday.com, Zendesk
- Experience with PMS systems
- Basic understanding of the retail and hospitality industries and Golf
- Excellent spoken and written French
Who you are
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and you execute tasks within short time lines.
- You are able to multitask effectively, and remain highly organized, while managing multiple queues and accounts at a given time.
- Results-driven, metrics-oriented, and resourceful.
- You have strong interpersonal skills; passion for people.
- You have attention to detail, and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent judgment, and ability to resolve conflict efficiently.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!