Lightspeed is looking for a full-time Marketing Project Coordinator to support its ongoing creative projects. Reporting to the creative director, you will be responsible for scheduling, monitoring and meeting deadlines of all Marketing campaigns, project and activities in order to support the content team and design team.
You will be expected to enter new tasks and projects into our project management platform (Jira), and ensure tasks are completed on time and delivered in coordination with other projects.
If you have a passion for marketing, a love of process, enjoy unique challenges that come with a fast-growing organization, are excited by change and are ready to roll up your sleeves and take on whatever comes your way — then you’re looking at the right place.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place - more than 50,000 businesses processing over $15 billion in transactions annually use Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed has received one of the largest funding for a Canadian tech company which has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology success story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
I. Project management
- Be the taker of external marketing requests, prioritize them with the creative director or VP of Marketing and plan their execution
- Lead weekly project planning meetings
- Daily monitoring and communications with Creative director and other team managers, and adjust project plans according to workloads and priorities to maintain smooth workflows and processes
- Monitor the workflow of the creative team within our project tools to help ensure alignment and on-time delivery of all creative Marketing assets
- Be proactive and identify problems that may arise within projects and proposes solutions
- Have a thorough understanding of project planning, and production / go live processes. Improve processes across the department and document them to create blueprints
- Be the project management tool champion: reinforce best practices of the tool, monitor individual rep’s board, project and tickets. Be up to date with new developments to constantly push best project management practices.
- Support the Marketing Managers with other projects required
II. Traffic coordination
- Monitor workflow of all designers and content writers(manage resources and ensure that work is properly distributed across the team)
- Serves as the main point of contact on projects to internal stakeholders and keeps them up to date of any changes in status
- Manage and hire freelancers, if needed
- 2-3 years experience in Project / Traffic Management in Marketing
- Understanding all campaign assets needed
- Experience with Project Management tools and systems
- Takes initiative and prioritizes tasks; ability to track tasks in project management software tool, and flag issues to campaign managers for problem-solving
- Flexible in responding to changes in business priorities; proven ability to work effectively and efficiently under multiple, competing deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English. French an asset.
- Proven ability to interface with all levels of management
- Proven ability to meet project deadlines
- Comfortable with working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment