As a Merchant Application Coordinator in Montreal, you can put a sharp eye to the test by reviewing incoming applications for Lightspeed Payments while supporting the both customers and local North American sales teams to provide updates throughout the funnel. You’ll need to thrive on maintaining rigorous processes and be a quick learner to help keep this machine running. Keeping things moving without a hitch is a big part of what makes the Retail and Restaurant industries vibrant. At Lightspeed, we practice this in our Sales Operations team, where no two days are the same.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Enter data related to incoming applications and submit supporting documentation for the underwriting team;
- Monitor existing applications through lifecycle to ensure successful boarding of new merchants;
- Action updates to existing accounts related to addresses, banking information and ownership changes;
- Coordinate with external partners and third party providers, including partner banks, merchant processors and vendors;
- Liaise between internal teams in order to collect information and align processes;
- Coordinate shipments and returns of Lightspeed Payments hardware;
- Other responsibilities and projects as defined by management.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Social Sciences, or related field;
- Experience in an administrative or customer service role;
- Stellar time management and organization skills;
- Perfect written and spoken English;
- Remarkable communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple mandates under tight deadlines;
- Obsessive attention to detail;
- Recognized knack for problem-solving;
- Comfortable in technical environments.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience with Salesforce;
- Passion for technology;
- Retail or Restaurant experience;
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!