Lightspeed is seeking a full-time, customer-centric and energetic person to join our team as a Merchant Applications Coordinator. Reporting to the Manager of our GTM Payments and Financial Services team, you will be responsible for reviewing and processing new Lightspeed Payments applications and will act as the point of contact for customers where it involves communicating with our merchant processors. If you’re an organized, ambitious, independent and tech-savvy person who is looking for a dynamic experience within a fast-paced, growing organization, then this is the position for you!
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Enter data related to incoming applications and submit supporting documentation for underwriting
- Monitor existing applications through lifecycle to ensure successful boarding of new merchants
- Action updates to existing accounts related to addresses, banking information and ownership changes
- Coordinate with external partners and third party providers, including partner banks, merchant processors and external systems
- Liaise between internal teams in order to collect information and align processes
- Process off-boarding requests as required
- Coordinate shipments and returns of Lightspeed Payments hardware
- Align and improve fulfillment processes in order to reduce error
- Other responsibilities and projects as defined by management
- 1-2 years experience in an administrative or customer service role
- Stellar time management and organization skills
- Perfect written and spoken English, French, and German
- Remarkable communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple mandates under tight deadlines
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Recognized knack for problem-solving
- Comfortable in technical environments
- Degree in Supply Chain, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Passion for technology
- Retail or Restaurant experience
What's in It for You?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!