Lightspeed is seeking a full-time Office Manager to join the EMEA Operations team looking after our Belfast Office. Reporting to the Manager for Office Management, the candidate would be responsible for creating an environment in which all Lightspeeders can do the best work of their lives and maintaining the high standard for our offices. The person will also be responsible for administrative tasks and in charge to make sure we never run out of supplies or coffee. If you’re a team player, service-oriented, have an eagle eye for detail, and are able to think out of the box to provide creative solutions, this might be a position for you!
- Work together with the management team of Operations to develop innovative and efficient standard ways of working
- Keep the office a clean looking and organized place complying with the Lightspeed standard
- Ordering of office supplies and pantry
- Coordinate events for the office team or departments
- Maintaining a good relationship with vendors and finding the best fit for Lightspeed
- In collaboration with the Facilities team, have a local oversight and coordination of property and facilities management
- Collaborate with our cleaning contractors and building owner including monthly audits and walk arounds
- Be the first point of contact and the face of the office
- Manage the schedule of the meeting rooms
- Coordinate the fun stuff (birthdays, seasonal events etc)
- Scheduling regular maintenance to keep our office looking good
- Assist with employee travel booking
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, including shipping/couriers for the team
- Keep abreast of local events in the Belfast area that our teams could get involved with
- Manage the Fire Safety and Health & Safety policies that apply to an office environment
- Keep up to date with the local Covid legislation and restrictions that apply to our Belfast office from the NI executive
What you'll be bringing to the team:
- Experience in the field of office management
- Service-oriented, proactive and flexible
- Proven ability to handle urgent situations and work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent communication and multitasking skills
- Fluency in English
Even better but not necessary:
- Experience in SaaS businesses
- Interest in technology
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!