Lightspeed is seeking an Outbound Sales Development Representative to help us execute our outbound efforts. You will be a part of our Mid Market team, who are responsible for driving revenue growth by generating and qualifying leads for the sales department. In this role, you will be the first point of contact that our potential customers will have throughout their experience with our sales team.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Prospecting and Identifying new business, primarily through telephone and email communication, by reaching out to mid-market companies' decision makers in order to present our services
- Engage and qualify new leads via phone and email
- Book demos with our Business Development Executives for prospective customers
- Curating and iterating on outreach practices and messaging
- Work with the marketing team and the sales team to develop new strategies to grow our sales pipeline
- Consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- 2+ years of outbound sales or Mid-Market experience, working in a target-based environment
- Hospitality/Restaurant experience;
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills, including strong listening, verbal and written communication
- Tech savvy, but able to understand people who are not
- Proficiency in English
- An entrepreneurial mindset
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience with Restaurant or Hotel point-of-sale systems
- Experience in technology (software, mobile or other)
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!