Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We are looking for a Partner Account Executive to join our team in Sydney.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying opportunities for new business and revenue growth for the region through developing, managing, and maintaining partnerships (including outbound partner prospecting) across our ecosystem
- Manage the onboarding of new partners, including training, set-up, integration requirements, and go to market strategies
- Developing a strong understanding of trends and requirements in the industry, acting as a subject matter expert in Hospitality to understand opportunities in our product and gaps in our partner portfolio
And a little bit of...
- Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders, help with internal enablement about our ecosystem and partners, and act as an advocate for partnerships within Lightspeed
What you need to bring:
We're looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Previous experience in partnerships or sales, ideally in software sales, ecommerce, SaaS companies, or retail technologies
- Demonstrated commercial acumen, and proven ability to deliver against a revenue target (ideally via Channel, Partnerships, or Outbound sales). Must have proven negotiation experience
- Excellent stakeholder management
- An existing network, or work experience within the hospitality technology industry is a bonus!
What’s in it for you?
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a genuine impact.
Plus, we have a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Dog-friendly environment
- Full self-service cafe and fully stocked fridge of different craft beers
- Awesome office space located in Chippendale, NSW
Our office is closed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and when we do choose to reopen, it will be done following government guidelines ensuring the safety of all our staff.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!