Lightspeed provides the leading global, omnichannel cloud commerce platform for retail and hospitality businesses around the world to simplify, scale and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our commerce platform transforms and unifies merchants' digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connections to supplier networks. Here’s your chance to join our dynamic, fast-growing EMEA partnership team and start your career in partnerships as the Partner Growth Executive France to help us empower our partners and customers to build successful businesses on Lightspeed.
Located at our offices in Paris 8th Arrondissement, this is a great role for an ambitious person to learn about the partnerships business and fast-track their career development into the Partner Growth Manager role. You will represent Lightspeed’s brand in France, attending events & meetings with Partner Growth Managers and supporting existing relationships with key reseller and referral partners. The successful candidate will have a good mix of time management, organizational and project management skills, strong communication skills to build and deepen partner relationships, an ability to work effectively with both internal and external teams, and a desire to drive significant growth of our business.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Working with France’s Partner Growth Manager to develop and maintain the business of referral and reseller partnerships.
- Building relationships across multiple departments within Lightspeed across sales, account management, training and marketing.
- Managing the partner pipelines and the processing of partners customer quotes and contracts.
- Administrating the partner referral lead flow, ensuring a smooth process between the partner & Lightspeed sales teams and providing timely updates on the contract and onboarding status to the partners.
- Ongoing partner management, proactively anticipating and/or resolving issues and utilizing reporting and analytics to optimize business programs and quarterly partner reviews
- Being a subject matter expert to understand how Lightspeed’s commerce platform can be applied to all stages of our customer’s restaurant operations
- Nurturing a book of initial partners once you have learnt the partnership business
- Attending marketing and industry events
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- You’re curious to understand all the different dimensions involved in partnerships and the bigger strategic picture
- You're a great communicator and know how to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across teams.
- A sense of fun and enjoy working in a dynamic company
- Your analytical approach helps you quickly identify pain points and opportunities.
- You like to take responsibility and proactively put your ideas into practice.
- Excellent time management and organization skills to prioritize and manage tasks effectively that will have the biggest impact for partners and the team.
- Self-motivated, results-driven and autonomous
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- The flexibility to (after Covid) travel regularly to meet with different partners.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Fluent in a 2nd language: French, Dutch, German, Spanish or Italian
- A passion for retail, hospitality and technology
- A degree or equivalent experience in technology, business or hospitality
- Experience in B2B sales, account management or partnerships and with competency in CRM, such as Salesforce.
- Working on an international team
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
You’ll have the opportunity to partner with amazing companies and have a high impact on our company growth. In return for your skills and experience, you will be offered an attractive package of compensation which involves a competitive base salary, plus commissions and a long term equity incentive (we are all owners).
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Flexible working policy
- Health and wellness benefit of €400 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- LinkedIn Learning license
- And much more!
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!