Reporting to the Global Procurement Manager, you will be internal client-centric and service-oriented focused in sourcing/procurement business processes, responsible for a wide variety of administrative tasks, including, but not limited to: a) managing the JIRA ticketing intake process for new procurement service requests, b) managing ticket volumes and allocating service requests to the Global Procurement Manager and Procurement Sourcing Analysts, c) updating status of tickets for internal stakeholders and closing tickets, and d) ensuring the compliance of procurement processes by internal stakeholders. Additionally, this role will also be responsible for producing periodic/month-end procurement dashboard metrics and maintaining savings summaries.
What you’ll be responsible for
- The position works within the parameters of established policies and processes, and within the Procurement team you are responsible for working together to manage purchasing workloads (tickets & requests), prioritize activities, troubleshoot, and escalate issues.
- To manage, monitor and update the Procurement Tickets in the JIRA system based on the existing process.
- Keep internal clients informed in a professional manner ensuring accuracy of detail
- Ensure that documentation and ticket status notes are kept up-to-date and accurate
- Manage and update a Lightspeed Centralized Renewal Calendar as part of the Procurement Dashboard. This Calendar is to be modular to account for growth as more company acquisitions take place.
- To maintain and update the Procurement Dashboard for key metrics, JIRA service related ticketing metrics, and cost savings and cost avoidance reporting
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Direct experience in a Support role for a large organization, preferably in a Procurement/Sourcing related function
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Exposure working with Legal and/or IT department
- Ability to handle functions related to procurement in a fast paced client support environment
- Organized and proven experience leading and managing governances and KPIs (e.g. keeping track of dashboards)
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in English
- Strong follow-through skills, and a willingness to help with a variety of tasks
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong writing skills
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Experience in Procurement within multinational companies
- Project Management Experience / Dashboard and reporting
- Oral and written fluency in French
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!