Lightspeed is on the hunt for a full-time Product Manager to join our headquarters-based Information Systems Team in Montreal!
Reporting to the Group Product Manager of Information Systems, the Product Manager is responsible for understanding market and internal customer needs, translating them into clear, actionable direction and working hand in hand with development as the voice of the customer. This role requires technical and business knowledge to prioritize competing demands across a range of verticals and business environments. You will be a strong customer advocate, and have the technical chops to deliver compelling product vision, melding business acumen with go to market strategies.
- Gathering user requirements from different business units
- Translation and definition of requirements into use cases, flow charts and gap analysis
- Process mapping includes documentation of current and new systems flows
- Mapping of the process and the data flow (using flowcharts - bpmn)
- Contribute to creating a high performing team by training, coaching and guiding team members on best practices & processes
- Continuously prioritize incoming internal customer requests to plan the product releases most valuable to the business
- Be a key member of the Agile development process, including roadmap and release planning, launching the product, and product expertise
- Communicate with both technical and non-technical team members as a subject matter expert
- Quality assurance of new projects and deliverables
- Help to define new models and processes to improve current processes and flows
- 3+ years of Product Management/ Business Analysis or equivalent experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Proven ability to make decisions, positively influence other team members, and thrive in a entrepreneurial environment
- Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to reprioritize across multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven collaborator and excellent communicator
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with NetSuite
- Experience with new product launch go to market strategy
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!