Kounta by Lightspeed is the go-to platform for hospitality.
Kounta by Lightspeed are food service technology experts that works with people who love to produce, sell and consume food – so they can connect better, work faster and smarter, and keep growing.
We’re a dynamic Point of Sale platform that takes offline stores, online! With thousands of customers globally, our cloud-based system is quick to get started and easy to use. Our team is small, nimble and growing, as we develop creative and innovative solutions to real-life problems. In this role there’s plenty of room to grow and leave your mark on the design and development of our app.
- Have passion for developing creative solutions in a team, translating abstract concepts into simple solutions
- Listen to, understand and adapt to all users
- Demonstrate strong technical design sense across the big picture through to the devilish detail
- Are enthusiastic and keen to join talented peers in innovation
- Want everyone to learn and share knowledge with others to improve our craft
- Are building a culture that is a joy to work in and with
- Take an active role in an agile team working directly with developers
- Action test runs and suites as directed by Lead QA
- Assist with ongoing documentation of test cases and supporting reference material
- Perform exploratory testing of new features
- Proactively suggest improvements to the agile QA processes across the entire application
- Understand and adapt test to address networking hardware in consumer and commercial environments
- Quickly understand and master hardware such as printers, scanners and other POS related peripherals that work in conjunction with Kounta
- Identify and clearly explain software defects through a defect tracking system and interaction with software engineers
- Provide critical external and internal feedback to software engineers to improve new features and capabilities within the product
- 2+ years QA experience
- Experience testing high-availability web applications in test, staging and production environments
- Experience testing web applications across multiple devices (iOS, Android, PC, Mac) and multiple browsers
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- A passion for mastery in your areas of responsibility
- A love for problem-solving and independent research
- Able to learn things quickly and you pick up new skills with minimal guidance and oversight
- Pride in your work and a strong sense of responsibility
- Able to work as part of a self-directed team, where you determine your tasks on a daily basis in coordination with co-workers, rather than waiting for work to be assigned to you
- Flexible and able to 'roll with the punches' in a fast-paced environment
- Fun, positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and a healthy desire for collaboration
- Experience with JIRA or other defect management systems
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium, Nightwatch, Behat or others
- BDD/ATDD experience
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience with SQL and databases for test setup and troubleshooting
- Barista grade coffee machine supplies all the coffee you can handle
- Regular team building events
- Regular visits from our Sydney and Montreal team members
- Work hard and play hard with table tennis
- Organised activities such as hackathons, board game nights
- Awesome office space located in Ortigas
To all recruitment agencies:
Kounta by Lightspeed does not accept agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to Kounta employees or any other company location. Lightspeed is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.