Reporting to the Lead Recruitment Business Partner, this key role will be responsible for talent sourcing and recruitment strategies for a variety of roles in our European offices. We’re looking for a collaborative team member who enjoys recruiting on Sales and Marketing roles, finding new and creative ways to source top talent, and working in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
As a Recruitment Business Partner, you will play a significant role in attracting the best talent around the world and lead the recruiting process within multiple departments across multiple countries.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place - more than 50,000 businesses processing over $15 billion in transactions annually use Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed’s recently completed $167 million financing round has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Using a variety of methods, source and close talent for our European business units across your client groups, contribute to the development of the overall sourcing/recruitment strategy in Europe;
- Build strong ongoing pipelines of both passive and active candidates for all roles;
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with hiring managers and senior management within the client-side business units;
- Manage full cycle recruitment for roles within Lightspeed, ensure a seamless and positive client and candidate experience;
- Participate in negotiation of job offers by partnering with hiring managers and other relevant HR stakeholders;
- Attend external recruiting events – get people excited to work for Lightspeed;
- Be creative in using social media and other tools to actively recruit top talent;
- Work with the HR team to continually improve and streamline Lightspeed’s recruitment processes;
- Manage other responsibilities and projects as required.
- Proven recruitment experience (preferably within the technology industry);
- BA in Human Resources, or equivalent experience;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Experience with Boolean search;
- Experience in high-volume recruiting, in particular for Sales roles;
- Amazing people skills – people open up to you and love talking with you;
- Proven ability to sell and close candidates;
- Astute assessment abilities with the ability to accurately assess both job skills and cultural fit;
- Commitment to integrity and quality – you will only hire the best!
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple mandates under tight deadlines
- Fluency in Dutch - mandatory
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Passion for technology