Lightspeed is experiencing, well, growth at the speed of light! To help us through our period of growth we are looking for someone to own a variety of tasks in support of the Talent Acquisition Team. You will be responsible for supporting the day to day operations of the Global Talent Acquisition Team to ensure that the team is organized efficiently and delivering at maximum capacity.
This is a great role for anyone looking to work in an innovative and driven environment.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place - more than 50,000 businesses processing over $15 billion in transactions annually use Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed has received one of the largest funding for a Canadian tech company which has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology success story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Help ensure that job descriptions are valid, exciting, translated and posted in our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) as well as other job boards
- Support the recruitment team with tasks related to Greenhouse management (scorecard updates, job posting adjustments, interview plans etc.)
- Coordinate and schedule interviews
- Call and collect employment references
- Ensure the delivery of all administrative tasks related to employment offers
- Help organize recruitment related events such as meetups, campus job fairs etc.
- Create and update recruitment related reports
- Help in a variety of other tasks that ensure the Talent Acquisition Team is delivering at maximum capacity
- Extremely organized and care deeply about quality
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with frequent priority shifts
- Tech savvy
- A solid communicator
- Someone who can drive delivery
- Solution oriented
- Able to manage sensitive information
- Silly and enjoy a fun-loving team!
And when you’re not coordinating tasks ?
In addition to the perks you see in the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- Flexible working hours - No punch in no punch out!
- Brand new office in a castle, one of the best development centres in Montreal
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership
- Tech talks - Sharing is caring :)
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon
- Birthday treats every month - 375 people in Montreal, that’s a lot of cakes!
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family
- Work with highly skilled people
- A direct strategic influence on the future of retail!