Lightspeed is seeking an energetic person to join our Human Resources department as a full-time Recruitment Intern (5-6 months) in Ghent.
Reporting to our Lead Recruitment Business Partner in Europe, you will be responsible for supporting full-cycle recruitment activities company-wide for a variety of roles. If you are an organized, ambitious, and smart person who is looking for a dynamic recruitment experience within a fast-paced, growing organisation, then this is the position for you!
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place - more than 50,000 businesses processing over $15 billion in transactions annually use Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed has received one of the largest funding for a Canadian tech company which has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology success story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Collaborate - on global recruitment projects with our teams in Amsterdam, Ghent and Montreal.
- Recruit - does learning full-cycle recruitment sound like a nice challenge?
- Source - Boolean search and social media are our cup of tea, come and learn from the team!
- Interact - with people in- and outside of the company, spread the word about Lightspeed and get to know us!
- Get things done - results do matter to us, we ensure you have a meaningful work to do. Are you ready?
It's great if you have:
- Perfect written and spoken Flemish and English language skills, other languages are nice to have
- Fun personality
- Smart approach
- Stellar time management and organisation skills
- Team-player attitude
It is even better if you also have:
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Previous sourcing and/or recruitment experience
- Passion for recruitment!