Lightspeed is seeking a Regional Accounting Manager to join our European Finance Team. Reporting to the Corporate Controller in North America (Montreal, QC), the ideal person to join us is self-motivated, possesses strong organisational skills, and is extremely attentive to detail. The working environment is dynamic, and daily tasks include a variety of accounting duties. If you’re interested in the opportunity to expand your skills by working with the Finance team of a growing technology company, this may be the position for you.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place - more than 50,000 businesses processing over $15 billion in transactions annually use Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed has received one of the largest funding for a Canadian tech company which has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology success story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Prepare and file VAT filing for the Netherlands and Belgium
- Prepare and file of EC sales listing for Netherlands and Belgium
- Check payroll for the Netherlands, Belgium and the UK, process payment for payroll for Belgium and the Netherlands
- Check and process payments
- Prepare and file the Belgian National Bank reporting
- Prepare and file the MOSS-VAT filings for Netherlands and Belgium
- Prepare and file the VAT for Lightspeed Canada on the Netherlands VAT ID
- Prepare and file the EC Sales listing for Lightspeed Canada on the Netherlands VAT ID
- Support the preparation of the statutory financial statements and CIT filings for the Netherlands, Belgium and the UK
- Support the Corporate Audit
- Prepare and file the annual Customer listing for Lightspeed Belgium taxes
- Support the Finance team around the globe on any issues they run into.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Knowledge of Dutch GAAP (and preferably Belgium and the UK)
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- Tech savvy
- Netsuite experience
Do you want to experience Lightspeed before applying? Come meet us at our open house event on the 6th of February. Register via Eventbrite