Lightspeed is seeking a full-time Sales Engineer to join our dynamic Partnerships Team. Reporting to the Director of Partnerships, this role is responsible for supporting the business development team in coaching prospective partners through their integrations as well as working with existing partners to improve and expand their integrations and offerings with Lightspeed.
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Guide new or prospective partners through the integration process
- Support partners through the go live of their integration
- Validate new integrations
- Collect feedback from all stakeholders on integrations and work with partners to improve their integrations.
- Work closely with the partner marketing department to create partner centric campaigns
- Effectively lead partners through a defined process and track progression
- Lead one-on-one screen-sharing presentations as required
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
- 2+ years of partnership and technical experience
- Understanding/experience with API's, Coding, HTML
- B2B relationship building skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Technical and creative aptitudes
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of SaaS
- Retail or Restaurant experience
- Fluency in French
What's in It for You?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!