Do you ever find yourself talking passionately about a new tech release? Are you the one explaining how a hidden feature on your phone works to your friends/family? Do you always find the right (digital) tool for the job? Are you not afraid to speak French? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a motivated, creative and French speaking intern for our European Sales Engineering team! As a Sales Engineer Intern you are the missing link between the customers, the sales team and the product development team. After a short preparation you will be working on projects that improve the customer experience, improve the market and product knowledge of our sales teams and improve our products in general.
This internship opens up a lot of different career opportunities! No project will be the same and each one will train you in a different way, preparing you for a career in Technical Sales, Product Development, UX Design etc. You will learn from industry experts all over the world.
What you’ll responsible for:
- Exploring and researching the industry to identify market trends;
- Doing technical problem solving for French speaking business owners;
- Developing product knowledge and expertise relevant to the industry;
- Looking for gaps in the product that could be improved;
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Your soon to be finished bachelor’s degree in business, multilingual communication, engineering or anything related;
- Full professional fluency in English and French;
- Passion for people and technology;
- Great communication skills, written and spoken;
- Great time management & organizational skills;
What is in it for you?
You'll be part of a rapidly growing, international company where communicating with potential partners to boost the business was never such fun. We stand strong with our mission to make businesses grow.
At the end of your internship you will have acquired the following knowledge and skills:
- First steps in an exciting and growing international tech sector
- Nurturing opportunities in both Technical Sales and Product Development
- Learning new industry leading digital tools
- Improving your French and English communication skills
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- An international environment that encourages initiatives and leadership
- Work with highly skilled people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
- The ability to do the internship fully remote and still get all the guidance and support from our amazing team
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family
- Social events throughout the year.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!