Are you passionate about people and technology? Are you not afraid to take initiative and kickstart your potential Sales career? Then you might want to continue reading!
We are looking for ambitious people who cannot wait to contribute and impact Lightspeed’s success! In return, we’ll promise to treat you like a true Lightspeeder. You will learn alongside fellow Lightspeeders who are trusted consultants for entrepreneurs in E-commerce, Hospitality and Retail.
Our team is made of great (and crazy, serious, passionate, creative, different) minds who embrace the changing nature of technology. We offer multiple internships for individuals who are seeking a challenging opportunity in a rapidly growing company and fast-paced environment.
- Account Management Internship: You are passionate about building strong relationships with our customers and will provide them with recommendations on how to build and implement the right tactics to move their business forward and ensure repeating business. You know, their success is our success.
- Partnerships Internship: You will be a key asset in the team and support our partner development team in getting new strategic partnerships onboard and connecting with existing partners.
- Sales Development Internship: You will be involved in prospecting and identifying new business to help expand the sales pipelines. Your hunger for data will generate valuable insights for the team.
- Sales Operations Internship: You will collaborate with suppliers for hardware purchasing and returns for e-commerce products. You will also put your collaboration and problem-solving skills to the test by solving financial issues and providing support to the Sales teams.
- Strategic Accounts Internship: You will take your communication and negotiation skills to the next level by reviewing and reaching out to our enterprise prospects and also help with the flow between the different Midmarket departments.
We do have to ask you to bring the following to the team:
- BSc/MSc student in Business, Marketing or other relevant studies;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, you are not afraid of conversation;
- High interest in e-commerce, retail, hospitality and business.
Please know these internships are only offered to students following an education at a Dutch or Belgian educational institution who are looking for an internship of at least 20 weeks.
If at the end of your internship, you are a true Lightspeed addict and cannot say goodbye just yet? Let us know if Lightspeed aligns with your future career ambitions as we are continuously growing!
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!