We are food service technology experts that work with people who love to produce, sell and consume food – so they can connect better, work faster and smarter, and keep growing.
Our Sales and Account Management teams have been growing rapidly, so we’re looking for some exceptional people to provide administrative and operational support to the teams in their day to day work, ensuring administration and fulfilment processes are fast and effective.
Reporting into the Manager of Business Development, you will also be directly involved in the management and processing of hardware orders and payment processing applications.
- You have a good understanding of foodservice business and/or general business operations.
- You are hungry, results driven and want to be a part of something big while still serving the industry we all love.
- You love a challenge, and you’re not afraid to speak your mind, get stuck in and share your ideas.
- Manage the resolution of Hardware order queries from Customers, Partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Assist with fulfillment and order creation of Hardware to ensure ongoing stock availability
- Maintain up-to-date stock levels and flag any potential issues with internal stakeholders.
- Manage the resolution of Payments queries from Customers, internal stakeholders, and payment partners
- Manage a pipeline of Payments applications with existing customers
- Efficiently communicate with customers to collate required information and documents to finalise Payments applications
- Optimise messaging and assist sales team during Hardware and Payments journeys
- Assist with on-boarding new sales reps by procuring tools required
- Assist Sales Manager with any ad-hoc administrative tasks that might arise
- 1-2 years experience in administration or executive assistant roles
- Solid understanding of CRM tools and sales pipeline
- High attention to detail, effective communication and organizational skills
- The ability to work autonomously and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Brew up? We have a full self-service cafe set up in the office featuring coffee from Australia’s finest roasters (think Mecca, Sample, Industry Beans etc.), with our very own coffee experts floating around to teach you a trick or two
- Gelato Messina fridge stocked with new flavours on a regular basis
- Fully stocked fridge of different craft beers #PoweredByKounta
- Regular wine tasting sessions #PoweredByKounta
- Work hard and play hard with table tennis and foosball
- Organised activities such as hackathons, board game nights
- Awesome office space located in Chippendale, NSW