Let’s talk shop: Lightspeed is on the hunt for a full-time Salesforce Developer to join our Montreal based Information Systems team. The primary role for this position is to design and customize applications used by our internal teams on the Force.com.
Here’s a little song we wrote about you: You have a strong technical background matched by a passion for web technologies. You slay at problem-solving. You’re game with being the glue that holds together internal systems and applications. Your friends come to you with all their software woes.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place thanks to Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed has received one of the largest funding for a Canadian tech company which has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology success story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Design, develop and customize products with Visualforce and Apex
- Object and entity modelling on Force.com platform
- Write clean and effective code for simple or complex user tasks
- Work as part of a team to deliver product features and functionalities for multiple internal departments
- BS/BA in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in APEX development
- Experience with Force.com
- Ability to learn new technologies or paradigms
- Experience with and knowledge of relational databases
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Lightning
And when you’re not programming?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!