We are seeking a talented and ambitious SEM Specialist (w/m/d) to manage performance marketing initiatives for the Netherlands and Germany. You will be directly involved with driving overall growth in sales by attributing to paid search campaigns and assisting in growing affiliate, social media leads and sales generation.
By planning, executing, analysing and optimising performance of paid acquisition channels you drive the growth of leads and tracking the increased conversions shows you how your efforts generated more sales. Join our acquisition team and see your impact contributing to our Lightspeed Growth journey.
What you will be responsible for:
- Identify advertising needs to grow our inbound volume of marketing leads through online channels;
- Help provide direction of paid search campaigns to help overachieve targets and KPIs;
- Coordinate with the marketing data analysts on ongoing analysis and testing/optimization of paid search campaigns, from the creation of a lead, all the way through to closed won customers, in an ongoing effort to reduce the cost of acquisition;
- Analyze web, SEO / SEM traffic metrics and suggest solutions to increase paid search performance;
- Provide ongoing analysis and optimization of paid search campaigns, from the creation of a lead, all the way through to closed won customers;
- Build strong client relationships through media interaction;
- Liaise with Marketing, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency;
- Help develop & execute digital marketing channel strategies/tactics for paid search & share learnings with other members of the team;
- Effectively manage acquisition budgets and closely work together with other team members of the acquisition team
- Keep up to date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns and establish best practices in digital marketing;
- Analyze client audience, competitors, market and trends to define comprehensive digital strategies across channels.
What you will be bringing to the team:
- 1-2 years experience in performance marketing with a focus on SEM or comparable training;
- High level of proficiency in English and German;
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics 360, Google Adwords and Social Analytics tools;
- Experience working with Salesforce;
- Budget management experience;
- Strong team player by showing solid understanding of PPC channels (SEM, Display, Referrals, Affiliates);
- Passion for web technology and performance marketing;
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment with minimal supervision;
- You like to take responsibility and be accountable for it. You own your projects.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Google Ads & Analytics certified;
- Lead-generation experience in a B2B environment;
- Dutch language skills are an advantage;
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing, digital marketing or equivalent experience;
- Have experience in marketing attribution models.
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party, free sports classes and many more;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!