Lightspeed is seeking a talented Search Engine Marketing Specialist to help manage day-to-day initiatives for the North American region. The candidate will help plan, execute, analyze, and optimize paid search campaigns in order to drive sales and increase conversions from website visitors. Having a strong working knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, and an ability to quickly understand and analyze data will allow you to thrive in this role.
What you will be responsible for:
- Be responsible and accountable for growing leads and sales via SEM campaigns
- Create, analyze and optimize paid search campaigns to maximize ROAS
- Conduct on-going optimization including: keyword expansion, negative keyword development, bid management, adcopy creation and landing page optimization
- Research and analyze competitor ads and strategies
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs and reconcile discrepancies
- Track, report, and analyze the performance of SEM initiatives and campaigns
- Execute tests, gather and analyze data, identify trends and insights
What you will be bringing to the team:
- Have 3+ years experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing
- Be Google Ads certified
- Be well-versed in performance marketing, conversion optimization, and online customer acquisition
- Be up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- Have experience with website analytics tools (e.g Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Have strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
Even better if you have but not necessary:
- Have additional experience with paid social, display, video or affiliate marketing
- Have lead-generation experience in a B2B environment
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!