Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Specialist in Workday Absences and Time Tracking to join our Talent Systems and Insights team in Canada and the Philippines. You will be responsible for managing the configuration, security access, business process, reporting, and data integrity of the Workday Absences and Time Tracking modules, all with a keen focus on best practices around processes and systems management.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the Absences and Time Tracking implementation and maintenance of Workday
- Testing, data conversion, establishing Absences and Time Tracking processes in Workday
- Review, map and improve the Absences processes in Workday
- Being an acknowledged subject matter expert for Workday
- Delivering training and documentation to colleagues and senior members of the team regarding Workday as applicable to Absences and Time Tracking
- Rotate through various Workday delivery services such as Consulting and Application Management Services
- Execute the day-to-day activities of advisory engagements including Absences functions diagnostic, process redesign, system implementation
- Execute the implementation of new modules, integrations, enhancements and new functionalities
- Detecting, identifying, analyzing and correcting technical problems and deficiencies
- Execute system related projects relating to new technologies, key events (MandA) and new policies
- Striving for continuous improvement of HR systems configuration
What you need to bring:
We’re a team of seven people located in Canada and the Philippines. Our team is responsible for supporting the planning and implementation of system changes, new functionalities and new systems completely along with system enhancements
We're looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Experience with Workday Absences and Time Tracking
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of information technology
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders (Payroll, FPandA, HR, IT, Legal, etc.)
- Ability to educate on and convey complex concepts
- Ability to navigate in uncertainty and fast-paced environments
- Analytical mindset with thorough problem-solving competencies
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience with best-of-breed HR Systems (BambooHR, Greenhouse, CultureAmp, Reflektive, etc.)
- Experience with HR Systems implementations
- PMP Certification or HRIS certification
- Certification from International Scrum Institute
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Participate in the Lightspeed global culture
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible Work from Home policy
- HMO for employee and 2 dependents
- 15 days Vacation Leave and 10 days Sick Leave
- Night differential (where applicable) and allowances
- Health and wellness benefit of 7500PHP per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Awesome office space located in Ortigas
- Barista grade coffee machine supplies
Our office is closed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and when we do choose to reopen, it will be done following government guidelines ensuring the safety of all our staff.
We partner with Inform Group to employ our Lightspeed workforce in the Philippines. Inform Group hosts Lightspeed employees who enjoy the benefits of the Philippine labour code combined with the full career opportunities provided by Lightspeed.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!