Impact our growth as a White-Label Partner Manager, where you will be responsible for developing new commercial and strategic partnerships that helps enhance Lightspeed’s product/market fit. Work closely with potential vendors and cross-functional teams internally to directly impact Lightspeed’s offering for Retailers, eCommerce merchants and restaurateurs alike!
What you’ll be responsible for OR What we need from you
- Identify opportunities for new strategic white-label integration partnerships which will result in added revenue and enhanced product market fit for Lightspeed
- Build, maintain, and manage long-term relationships with current and existing white-label partners
- Conduct market research, competitive analyses, and collaborate with product leaders on a continual basis to identify trends and opportunities for new white-label partnerships in both the hospitality and retail space.
- Represent Lightspeed to current and prospective partners; pitch and sell to prospective partners on the vision of Lightspeed
- Negotiate large strategic contracts
- Conduct cost-price analyses and ROI models with Finance
- Develop Go-To-Market strategies tailored to the individual needs of each product launch alongside the Finance, Product and relevant go-to-market teams.
- Develop, manage, and maintain the pipeline of projects with company’s product teams
- Work closely in collaboration with cross-functional teams including Product, Business Development, and Sales
What you’ll bring to us!
The partnership team is one of a kind, we are the commercial team with a very large focus and strong connection to the product and its newest features. Your experience and network within the SaaS business will continuously look for solutions of new features and vendors that can help Lightspeed innovate.
- You are an independent, entrepreneurial, strategic thinker who is accustomed to providing and developing solutions and keeps in mind the needs of our customers, the partner and the market;
- You bring in 3+ years of partnerships experience
- Strong contract negotiation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proven track record of working with cross-functional teams and being a problem solver
- Proven track record in Software sales
- High degree of initiative and self-direction with the ability to develop comprehensive partnership strategies
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills and group presentation skill;
- Tactical and strategic abilities;
- You are a true motivator with positive energy to fit this vibrant sales/tech team;
- The flexibility to (after Covid) travel regularly to meet with different enterprises. This will not be a 9-5 job, you’ll go above and beyond for the company and especially for your new partner;
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- SaaS sales experience
- Corporate development experience
- Retail or Restaurant experience
- Fluency in other languages to English
What’s in it for you
Bringing cities and communities to life by powering SMBs, now more than ever, is what Lightspeed stands for and what you can contribute to. You’ll have the opportunity to partner with amazing companies and have a high impact on our company growth.
In return for your skills and experience, you will be offered an attractive package of compensation which involves a competitive base salary, plus commissions. You will also be getting access to a long term equity incentive.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!