We’ve been looking for you! First of all, credit for amazing hiding skills! But now that we have found you, how about putting those skills into action by providing full-time technical support at our Amsterdam or Ghent office!
You ensure the best customer experience and support our customers in their success. You are the first point of contact for our customers and together with the team you create the best customer experience. Our customers’ success is our success. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, work well both independently and as a member of a team, and have a keen eye for detail. We believe that customer support is more than just providing answers to our customers’ questions, so together with the team you also focus on constantly looking for improvement of our product.
What you'll be responsible for
- Elevating customer satisfaction by providing excellent technical support and personal service to our customers over the phone and via e-mail;
- becoming an expert in the field of our products (omnichannel) and eCommerce;
- utilising consistent troubleshooting techniques to quickly and efficiently identify the source of customer issues and provide a prompt and appropriate solution;
- communicating with staff members regarding current/ongoing issues and participating in the creation and maintenance of troubleshooting procedures and documentation;
- properly documenting and track customer issues and resolutions;
- contributing in a proactive manner to the atmosphere in the team where you assist, coach and motivate team members;
- developing yourself in the field of eCommcerce and other technical skills.
- 1 or more years of customer service experience in a technical support role;
- exceptional English and Dutch written and verbal communication skills;
- strong attention to detail with an emphasis on customer service;
- strong multitasking skills and the ability to balance multiple areas of responsibility as well as requests from multiple sources;
- a passion for technology, working knowledge of Mac OS and basic knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- proven troubleshooting skills, especially when dealing with new or complex issues;
- self-starter who also works well in a team environment.
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Retail experience;
- French written and verbal communication skills;
- German written and verbal communication skills.
- Exposure to modern and proven technology;
- opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company;
- amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders;
- lots of autonomy, flexible work culture and possibility of remote work;
- opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family, a true Canadian tech success story.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!