Are you an enthusiastic individual with strong customer service skills and technical knowledge?
We’ve been looking for you! First of all, credit for amazing hiding skills! But now that we have found you, how about putting those skills into action by providing full-time technical support at our Belfast office!
As part of Lightspeed’s Support team, you will be the first point of contact with our customers and you will be dealing with a wide variety of requests. This in turn allows you to work closely with multiple different teams at Lightspeed. We believe that customer support is more than just providing answers to our customers' questions, so together with the team you also focus on constantly improving our product.
Reporting to the eCom Team Lead in Amsterdam, you will be in contact on a daily basis with our customers via phone, emails and chat. This position can also be fully remote.
We’d like you to share your ideas on how we can innovate or improve our business to ensure the best customer experience and support our customers in their success.
What you'll be responsible for
- Elevating customer satisfaction by providing excellent technical support and personal service to our customers over the phone and via e-mail;
- Becoming an expert in the field of our products (omnichannel) and eCommerce;
- Utilising consistent troubleshooting techniques to quickly and efficiently identify the source of customer issues and provide a prompt and appropriate solution;
- Communicating with staff members regarding current/ongoing issues;
- Properly documenting and track customer issues and resolutions;
- Contributing in a proactive manner to the atmosphere in the team where you assist, coach and motivate team members;
- Developing yourself in the field of eCommerce and other technical skills.
What you'll be bringing to the team
- 1 or more years of customer service experience in a technical support role;
- Exceptional English and French written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail with an emphasis on customer service;
- Strong multitasking skills and the ability to balance multiple areas of responsibility as well as requests from multiple sources;
- A passion for technology, working knowledge of Mac OS and basic knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Proven troubleshooting skills, especially when dealing with new or complex issues;
- Self-starter who also works well in a team environment.
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Retail experience;
- Dutch written and verbal communication skills;
- German written and verbal communication skills.
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- Exposure to modern and proven technology;
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company;
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders;
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture and availability of remote work;
- Opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family, a true Canadian tech success story.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!