Be a part of an amazing global company and team
Modern office in Ortigas with option to work from home
Opportunity to learn and grow
We create products for (and by) people who love to produce, sell and share great food and drink, so they can connect better, work faster, and smarter, and keep growing.
Perks and Benefits
- Participate in the Lightspeed global culture
- Highly competetive salary package
- Barista grade coffee machine supplies all the coffee you can handle
- Regular team building events
- Regular visits from our Sydney and Montreal team members
- Work hard and play hard with table tennis
- Awesome office space located in Ortigas + flexible Work from Home policy
- HMO for employee and 2 dependents
- 15 days Vacation Leave and 10 days Sick Leave
- Night differential (where applicable) and allowances
Support various Lightspeed solutions including:
- Lightspeed Retail
- Lightspeed Onsite
- Lightspeed Resto
- Lightspeed Loyalty
- Lightspeed Kounta POS
- Lightspeed eCom
- Have enthusiastic, positive and knowledgeable interactions with customers, partners and Lightspeed team members, maintaining Lightspeed's Gold Class standard for support
- Use consistent troubleshooting techniques to quickly and efficiently identify the source of customer issues and provide a prompt and appropriate solution.
- Participate in a 24x7 roster to support our global customer base with periodic after-hours assistance
- Be highly available across Lighspeed's support channels
- Maintain customer health and retention by responding to red flags
- Assist with the enhancement of the Lightspeed Support Centre
- Involvement in the review and deployment of new Lightspeed platform releases
- Assist with the identification, reproduction and escalation of product issues and bugs to the Quality Assurance team, tracking through to resolution with each customer, partner and Lightspeed team member
- Advocate and promote improvements to our products and services from frontline customer feedback to the Support Manager
- Proven technical support and customer service experience (3-5 years)
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS coding and website creation.
- eCommerce experience is a big plus.
- Experience in common Phone, Email, Ticketing and Live Chat platforms
- Strong knowledge in online, mobile and desktop platforms; iOS, Android, OSX, Windows
- Familiarity with the concept of an API as a method to extend and connect applications
- Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS or PaaS environment with a frequent deployment and update schedule
- Basic networking knowledge (LAN/WAN, Routing, Wireless technologies, Setup & Config) SQL and Cloud Infrastructure knowledge is a plus
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!