As a part of the Lightspeed IS department, you will join a new team supporting Lightspeed’s digital transformation. In this role, you will help design business solutions and drive implementations across our systems. As we continue our growth you will also play a key role in ensuring scalability of our internal systems.
What you’ll be responsible for OR What we need from you:
- Deliver great system implementations continuously following the principles of agile and DevOps development.
- Align business processes with industry best practices
- Design customized solutions and optimize Salesforce based on requirements
- Collaborating with Product Managers, Product Designers, Software Developers, and other stakeholders throughout the software solutioning process.
- Managing initiatives through the prototyping, design, configuration, development, and delivery phases.
- Implement CRM features, teaming with Salesforce, and implementation developers.
- Build and maintain and document applications data model standards
- Assist during UAT, and training sessions
- Participate in day to day Salesforce admin tasks to maintain the CRMs
- Assist in the implementation of compliance processes (SOX/ITGC)
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Proven track record delivering successful business solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Sales Cloud
- Strong experience in technical analysis, systems’ design, peer review, prototyping, build and release, quality processes, automation, task estimation, maintenance, and support.
- Experience in building, configuring, and customizing SFDC CRM (Quote to Cash, Service Cloud, FSA, Communities ...).
- Experience integrating CRM with other Billing and, ERP systems such as NetSuite, Hubspot, Suite Billing, Zuora, Stripe, or similar.
- Experience in the SAAS business model, Hardware and Software asset management
- Strong knowledge of Permission sets, Profiles, Roles, Sharing rules and segregation of duties within Salesforce
- Good technical troubleshooting skills
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Certification Salesforce.com (Salesforce Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, CPQ Specialist) is an asset
- Computer Sciences, MIS degree or equivalent
- Experience with Billing systems and payments gateways
- Demonstrated ability to stay current with technologies in the enterprise applications world (trailheads, certifications, trainings)
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!