We’re on a mission to shape the future at Lightspeed by building an unparalleled Talent Acquisition Team! As the link between our candidates and the TA team, and reporting to the Lead Talent Partner, you will get the opportunity to support the day to day operations of the Global Talent Acquisition Team and to work in an innovative and impactful environment.
- Support Talent Partners in the Product & Technology and Operations global recruitment team pods by ensuring an excellent and seamless candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment process
- Schedule and coordinate interviews using Greenhouse (our Applicant Tracking System) and GoodTime (our automated scheduling tool)
- Act as an advocate and champion for process improvements and efficiencies
- Help screen inbound applicants for a variety of jobs in Product & Technology, and Operations.
- Document and implement processes and procedures for the Talent Acquisition team and other recruitment stakeholders.
- Manage and facilitate training for all new TA team members and company-wide interviewers
- Liaise between the Talent Acquisition team and the People & Culture Coordinators with tasks such as background checks, and light onboarding assistance.
- Help in a variety of other ad hoc tasks that ensure the Talent Acquisition Team is delivering at maximum capacity
- Quality and detail obsessed - you take pride in actively providing world class candidate experience
- People obsessed – you are skilled at and committed to building and managing effective and trusting relationships with candidates, business partners and colleagues.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision, and know when to take initiative and #makeithappen
- Extremely organized and passionate about improving processes to create more operational efficiencies
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and juggling many priorities at once
- Tech savvy and able to quickly learn new systems and processes, in addition to being able to take steps to try to troubleshoot technical issues
- A solid communicator, and quick at responding to multiple forms of communication, you think like a candidate and coordinate like no other!
- Solution oriented
- Able to manage sensitive information
- Silly and enjoy a fun-loving team!
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!