Lightspeed is a dynamic, innovative and fast-paced global technology company. We’re helping to shape the future at Lightspeed by building an unparalleled People & Culture team. Reporting to the Lead Talent Partner you will get the opportunity to apply your Talent Acquisition experience to ensure the application of effective strategies that attract top talent, apply performance and competency based interview methodologies, and see your leadership and contributions have a direct impact on the overall success of the Company.
What we need from you:
- Manage the full cycle recruitment for roles within Lightspeed’s Sales and Marketing teams for our EMEA operations, from kick off to offer acceptance all the while ensuring the highest standards and a seamless and positive experience for both your internal stakeholder and the candidate.
- Act as an advocate and coach on recruitment best practices
- Contribute to the on-going development and execution of Lightspeed’s overall sourcing and recruitment strategy.
- Develop and maintain strong and effective business relationships with hiring managers and senior management within the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Act as a Lightspeed brand ambassador, promoting it as the premier destination for desired candidates.
What you bring:
- Proven experience with high-volume recruitment within the sales and marketing industries.
- Ability to communicate both in written and oral form in German or French and English fluently.
- Strong and active talent network in Germany, the UK and France with a proven reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation.
- Extensive experience with talent acquisition with the ability to forge dynamic relationships with business leaders and candidates.
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options and creative approaches to attracting candidates.
- Extensive experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches and stakeholder relationships.
- An authentic commitment to diversity and inclusion hiring practices.
- Passion and dedication to establishing an exceptional candidate experience.
- Proven ability to source, sell and close candidates.
Who you are:
- Quality obsessed - you take pride in actively providing world class candidate and client experiences.
- Market obsessed - demonstrated ability to proactively network and source highly skilled technical talent. You stay on top of the latest trends in the technology space.
- People obsessed – you are skilled at and committed to building and managing effective and trusting relationships with candidates, business partners and colleagues.
- Flexible with a sense of humour to thrive in an often changing, innovative and fast paced environment.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- You have a strong desire to join a Canadian based innovative, fast paced, dynamic and progessive global technology company.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!