Lightspeed is looking for an energetic, driven, and people-oriented bilingual Talent Scout to join the Human Resources Team. Reporting to the Global Talent Acquisition Manager in Montreal, this key role will be responsible for talent sourcing and candidate management for a variety of roles within our Product Group (Development, Product Management, Product Design, QA etc.). We’re looking for a collaborative team member who enjoys recruiting for a variety of technical roles, finding new and creative ways to source top talent while delivering a stellar candidate experience, and working in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place - more than 50,000 businesses processing over $15 billion in transactions annually use Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed’s recently completed $167 million financing round has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Source talent for multiple technical roles
- Meet ongoing hiring targets
- Review resumes and conduct phone screenings
- Provide top-tier recruitment services and deliver consistent recruitment processes
- Deliver a great candidate experience that represents the Lightspeed culture and vibe
- Attend and coordinate external recruiting events as needed – get people excited to work for Lightspeed!
- Use social media and other tools to actively recruit top talent
- Work with the HR team to continually improve and streamline Lightspeed’s recruitment processes
- Manage other responsibilities and projects as required
- 2+ years minimum experience of full cycle recruiting
- Fluency in English and French
- BA in Human Resources, or equivalent experience
- Amazing people skills – people open up to you and love talking with you
- Astute assessment abilities with the ability to accurately assess both job skills and cultural fit
- Commitment to integrity and quality
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple mandates under tight deadlines
- Tech savvy
- Experience in developing and executing recruiting strategies